Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend

Saturday- I had my first experience at Canterbury for the horse races. Ryan, Kari, Tyler, Nick, and Dustin all went and it was pretty fun! I must say that I'm pretty lucky because I picked the winning horse for 4 races in a row out of 7 total races. NOT bad for a beginner! It was a little chilly, but otherwise it was a fun way to spend a Saturday. We ended the day even since Ryan got lucky with his last bet. That added to the day, for sure! :)

Today I spent most of the day in my pajamas before realizing how beautiful it was outside, so Tytan and I went for a walk. It's GORGEOUS! Then we gave him his first outdoor bath of the season (boy did he need it). Observe:

Tytan looking very "hippoish". No?






All clean!


NOW the decision of the night is: a) go to Ryan's softball game at 7:45 in Hudson OR b) Watch the Desperate Housewives 2-hour FINALE tonight!

Ugh. I'm torn. Pretty sure that good wife is going to prevail on this one and I'm going to the game. Oh how I love DH though and this is the FINALE. I'm on the edge of my seat.... at least ABC lets you watch them online the next day, so again, I'm pretty sure my "seat" at that time will be foldable sitting next to the dugout. Man, I'm a good wife. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment