Friday, May 22, 2009

Garage Sale

We're having a garage sale!

My mom is coming up next weekend (already?!) and we're doing one on Saturday. YIKES. So much to do before then. I started cleaning up the garage and organizing while Ryan was at work tonight and now I am exhausted!

It's hard to know what to keep and what to take with us when we move, so for the most part, I'm just selling everything. For example, I came in to use the bathroom quick and left the bathroom holding a picture, a towel/shelf thing, and my jewelry rack which were all added to the sale. haha.

By the time I'm done, I think we better move sooner than August. My walls are going to be bare until then by the time I'm done. Clean sweep!!!

**We went and saw the other house today and it is really, really similar to ours but it has what I've been wanting for a really, really long time: a kitchen island. VERY thrilled about that. 1 more bedroom than we have now but all 3 are a little smaller. Ryan gets his man cave back too which is good for all of us. :) The major downfall??? Ryan's 50 minute drive to and work. Yuck. As of now, we're planning on waiting til August to move (since I'll be 7 months pregnant and all...why not, right? ha).

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment