Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 12

Woo-hoo! This week baby is already the size of a PLUM! Can't believe it. That seems HUGE compared to it's past green olive and poppyseed statuses. Geesh.

We have an appt this Friday and am really excited. Ryan keeps saying we'll hear more than 1 heart beat, but that would be a LOOOOOOOOOONG shot. (RIGHT????).

On a side note, if I didn't have this plum inside of me, I would be on my way to Costa Rica right now! Weird! Josh and Michelle and Brad and Kirsten took off this morning. They decided that Mexico wasn't the best option anymore, so they were able to swap last week. Good choice I think. Should be a blast! I'm bummed to miss out on the trip with everyone, but have a very important job growing this baby while they're gone. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment