Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long week--fun weekend!

Phew! I'm taking a 1/2 day tomorrow and have the day off on Friday for JOSH AND MICHELLE'S WEDDING--WOO HOO! I can't wait!

I haven't felt especially busy these past couple of weeks and have been taking full advantage of shorter days, working on my computer later at night, etc., but BOY oh BOY these past 2 days have been LONG. No naps, no breaks, full days of meeting to meeting to meeting and, the worst part, I haven't been able to get to bed til 10. Horrible, I know! ;)

Today it caught up with me and I pretty much collapsed in my bed from 6 til 7 tonight. 2 days of run, run, run is TOO much and my body let me know.

I need to start training for this weekend though...definitely won't be early evenings. Did I mention how ridiculously excited I am about Josh and Michelle's wedding? Ahhhh.

Here they are at Brad and Kirsten's wedding in June (which is one of the reasons I'm so excited about their's...the last one was ridiculously fun)...

Haha.

On another note, I find work quite humorous right now for another reason. There are SIX, count 'em, SIX maternity leaves happening between October and December right now at work. That doesn't include me because I've only told my boss and a couple of others. So, the funny part is when we all joke about this enormous number of babies being born during that time and people make references to babies being planned around holidays so we get holidays off,etc. I can't wait for these same people to find out that I'm joining the masses. I'm the only one of the 6 whose having my first, and 2 of the 6 JUST RETURNED FROM MATERNITY LEAVES NO LIE! Scary stuff. Ew.

Anyway, that's all for the weekend til probably Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment