Monday, May 4, 2009

11 weeks

Gotta love the updates from babycenter.com--

How your baby's growing:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.


I'm feeling really good. No naps yesterday or today. Took Tytan for a walk today. I'm super excited for Josh and Michelle's wedding this weekend too. This week will fly by since we're heading out of town mid-day Thursday. I swear that when I looked at the weekly pic Ryan took of me last night I am getting thicker. Luckily for my pants, I had lost almost 20 lbs prior to getting pregnant, so my pants are mostly ok. I will definitely be investing in a bella band in the next few weeks though (considering I had wanted one pre-pregnancy anyway! haha). Speaking of pics, NONE of them will be posted until I actually look PREGNANT rather than just CHUBBY. Let's not be crazy. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements. Whats this HER stuff it should be HIM

    ReplyDelete