Friday, May 15, 2009

Guess what?

There is really a baby inside me!

We heard the heartbeat today!!! What a relief! :)

Ryan and I had a quicky-appt this morning at 12 weeks. Still really liking our doctor. She's really nice and I like how she is kind of relaxed and very friendly.

Did the handheld doppler and BAM! There was the baby's little heartbeat. How amazing is that?

I feel better now (mentally) than I have this whole 12 weeks now that I know there is really and truly a little heart beating in there. Cool, cool, cool!

Now, 2 months til we get to find out if it is a boy or girl (and YES, WE ARE FINDING OUT!!!!). That feels like a long ways off, but I'm sure it will be here soon enough. I'll enjoy the anticipation without letting it make me crazy I hope. :)

Should be a relaxing weekend. Ryan's working tonight and I rented a couple of movies. Tomorrow we're heading to Canterbury to the horse track. I've never been there, so hopefully it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment