Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Word is out!

Well, little by little the news is spreading!

I texted my friend Josh tonight and usually we just text back and forth. I just said "yo" and that was it. A few minutes later he called me. Very odd. He sounded incredibly suspicious on the phone and I knew he knew. I didn't know how, but I knew he did. He started right in with questions about what was up and basically implied that he knew a secret. Dork. So, I confessed that whatever he thought he knew was probably right and YES, we were having a baby!!! So, the question was, where was the leak?

HAHA--WELL, it was Austann, Ryan's lil sis. Can't really blame her of course. She ran along at school and told Josh's dad today because he is a teacher there. Josh's dad called Josh which happened to be just as I was texting him. Very strange timing.

More reveals to come this weekend. I haven't told anyone at work yet and am waiting a few more weeks.

( I feel bad that it was revealed that way, but good thing you're such an understanding friend, right Josh?! :) ....and Hi Michelle! haahah. Sorry about Mexico!)

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait to spoil the hell out of this kid. Hope it’s a boy! I must say I am bummed about the trip but this is as good of an excuse as you can get. I am so happy for you guys. If you need anything anytime let me know and I will be at your house in an hour :)… This is one lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete