Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday night post

What a lazy weekend! Not feeling well yesterday knocked me out, so I laid around the whole time Ryan was at work. He brought a movie home and I slept through it.

After a good 10 hour sleep though, I feel pretty good today! Got some motivation this afternoon to run some errands, do some cleaning, and took Tytan for a walk.

I'm dreading the week ahead. I was really un-productive last week due to the funeral, etc. but this week I'm really going to have to put in some full days. Cross my fingers that all goes well!

The blog has now been revealed to the 3 people I've told: Rachel, Ginger, and Christy.

I'm still trying to figure out a fun way to tell the fam next weekend. Might check out one of the baby websites to see if there are any ideas. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the work week. Hope you are feeling better and are a little less tired this week. Can't wait to hear about the family reactions! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete