Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures...finally!

I have taken daily pics of the little man (too much? I just uploaded 438 pics...) since he was born and it is about time i get a few of them up here. Now, SIGH, if only I could scrapbook them, right? Oh how I want to scrapbook. I see it in the near future though...I cleaned the house today while he was napping (is napping!), so tomorrow should give me a few free hours...maybe?! Otherwise, Christy and I have a scrapbook weekend in the works for Jan/Feb.

I'm starting back to work VERY, VERY, VERY part-time on Monday. Yikes! It's kind of a spur of the moment decision, but my job is flexible enough that I will only be out of the house for a day or so for now(with Conley!) and that way I can save up some of my PTO for when he is a bit older (and less easy to work with) so we can do things like go to the zoo in the Spring and other non-blizzard weather things. The fact that I can work with him is such an amazing thing--I'm looking into drop-in daycare, but other than that, I'm just hoping to start work slowly so I can easy my way into doing both.

He's 1 month old tomorrow. I'll post more about him then, but here's some of my favorite pictures for now.

PS- I know I'm supposed to be keeping him awake during the day as much as possible, but HOW IN THE WORLD am I supposed to do important things like eat lunch, do laundry/dishes, and keep up on my blogs without his good noon time nap? I'll sacrifice a little in the middle of the night sleep for the couple of hours I get now. :)



Cousin Allison who is 3 weeks older. This is the 1st year or many years to come of matching Christmas PJ pics!







Allison again.




There ya go! Just "a few"! How to choose?! :)

1 comment: