Monday, December 14, 2009

2-Week Appt

Conley is 2 weeks old already! How many times will I end up saying "Conley is _____ ______ old ALREADY!"?. A lot.

Here's the stats:

Weight: 11lbs (96.9 percentile)
Length: 1'10.24" (93.54 percentile)
Head: 15.55" (93.39 percentile)

Everything looked great and it looks like we have a nice and healthy guy on ours hands. Weird to think we don't need to go back until he is 2 months old!

The appt today was the first time I've ventured out by myself with him. It was tiring! We were in the car for a whole hour, stopped at Ryan's work to pick up some paperwork and show him off there, he cried in his car seat the whole 10 minute ride to the clinic, then was an angel for the appt, then to the house we used to live at to visit the staff and residents. He has pretty much been sleeping ALL DAY LONG which terrifies me when I think of the night ahead. Yikes! I sure could use a nap myself!

Overall though, a great day and it was nice to be out and about. We have plans again tomorrow and then we're heading back to my parents' on Saturday for a whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment