Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Vacation

I'm blogging from my parents' house in Wisconsin where we have been since Saturday and will be til Saturday. Things have been going great with the little man and there have been numerous times over the past 2 days where Ryan and I have had to literally get out the calendar to confirm that he is really only 3 weeks old. That part isn't what is SO surprising, but the fact that he has only been with us for 3 WEEKS?! Unreal.

It seems like a long time ago that I got to experience that joyous delivery.
(ha. ha. ha)

I feel like we've had him forever.

It just seems so right.

So, it's been fun sharing him this week with family and friends (especially when my mom comes to steal him around 6am each day where I then continue to sleep for another 4 hours. Heavenly.).

Conley has been smiling a ton this week and I'll say they "officially" started on Saturday. Nothing could be better. I wonder if his smiles signify that he wants to live in Wisconsin?

I have a zillion pics to share at some point, but let's just say my parents' internet is less than stellar, ok?

Merry, merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment