Saturday, November 7, 2009

Project!

Here's our work in progress! All done, just waiting to be hung on the wall once the glue dries. I have to hand it to Ryan--he was really the driving force behind this. He made us stop at Home Depot, convinced me that it would work, and did a ton of the work. Impressive! I keep asking where this handy man has been the past few years!

This was quite the teamwork effort.
I determined how big each frame should be.
Ryan made the cuts.
I freehanded the letters.
Ryan cut them out.
I painted them.
Ryan glued them.

Of course I can't show you the REAL finished project because that would give away his name. What can I show you?

How about a

???



OK. First a few more peeks...





OK, so we thought we'd try a few different name options... :)






Any votes? :)

So, there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Our weekend crafty project! Can't wait to hang it on baby's wall. Feeling MUCH better about it then the former (well, current) polka dots. These will pretty much be the finishing touch.

And do you really think we'd reveal the whole name? Nah. We were a little tricky (read: missing letters or extra letters). Oh what fun! ;)

2 comments:

  1. you're hilarious. haha, and i LOVE that i know the answer, otherwise I'd hate this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when did ryan get so handy around the house?

    ReplyDelete