No progress. :)
However, we do have a timeline. If baby does not come by our next appointment (next Wednesday), then we will have an ultrasound on Friday.
If baby does not come by Monday, I will go to United 1-2 times each on Monday and Tuesday to start getting things moving along.
We will then be admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, Dec 2nd (2 weeks from today) to start the petocin (sp?)and stay there til baby comes. Ryan's birthday is December 3rd, so we'll just have to see I guess! They might share their birthday!
So, at this point I'm assuming I will go late, but I'm planning on having everything at work ready to go by this Friday so next week will be totally stress-free workwise.
If baby wants to come this weekend then so be it. :)
Either way we won't be going anywhere for Thanksgiving which is a bummer, but we are DEFINITELY putting up our Christmas tree that day if there is no baby yet! I have been waiting since October I swear!
Stay tuned. :)
The 2017 Baby Rabies Holiday Gift Guide - I can’t believe it’s nearly December. For one thing, it means Wallace is almost ONE, and of course it means the holidays are officially happening. This y...
13 hours ago