Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Registered!

My mom, sister, and aunt all came up Friday to Saturay which resulted in some SHOPPING! We hit up IKEA, Mall of America, and some garage sales. I got lots of new outfits for baby at the garage sales and am feeling a little bit better about having SOME STUFF! Then, at my OCD sister's suggestion, I bought 4 bins and they will be labeled 0-3, 3-6, etc. etc. so clothes are already divided. She has her moments. ;)

AND the most exciting part is that we registered on Sunday!!! VERY EXCITING! There has started to be talk about 2 showers being in September/October, so I figured we would at least register for some of the stuff we were sure about. Just Target so far, but it was fun and crazy all at the same time. The bummer about Target is that some of the stuff I want (like BEDDING!) is only online. How dumb is that? Anyway, it's exciting to think about and plan ahead.

Now, it's only about 18 days til we move. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I am SO not ready to move and hate the thought of it, but at the same time I am ready for this baby to have a bedroom and to get settled and everything. According to the ticker above, we'll have 100 days at the new house to get ready and then it will be baby time. :) ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment