Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another week has flown by and where did June go?! Holy moly! I can't believe how time flies.

I had such a productive week this week at work. I know it's too early to "nest", but I think that's the equivalent of what I did this week. I got so much done and it feels SO good! Now, the weekend is ahead of us and all we're planning on doing is some cleaning/packing, and finally getting stuff put away from our garage sale. It will be nice to have all of that done too!

I got to see "My Sister's Keeper" yesterday with a friend (since Ryan refused to see it even when I begged). I had already read the book, but still had to see it obviously! It was really good. REALLY, REALLY sad of course. It did move a little slow, so I won't say I LOVED it, but I'm sure that when it comes out on video I will rent it and watch it again (and cry my eyes out again). ;)

I forgot if I mentioned in a previous post that Tytan doesn't even TRY to jump up on our bed anymore? Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment