Thursday, June 4, 2009

15 Weeks

15 weeks and our next appt is next Friday. Still one more ENTIRE month until we find out if it is a boy or a girl. Ugh.

I estimated today that I know (as in work with, friends, etc., not random people) approximately 15 pregnant people. That seems like a lot, doesn't it? That's a lot of babies (not to mention one of those people is prego with TWINS!). The oddest part is that 10-12 of them are all due Nov-Dec. Holy baby boom.

I switched back to my big girl vitamins a week ago. So far so good. No more Flintstones.

This week I'm LOVING fruit snacks. Ate about 4 packs of gushers the other day (in about 10 minutes). Yum! :)

Still not really showing. Little bit of a pooch, but I think I've always had that to some extent. All my clothes still fit fine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment