Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Secrets, Secrets

Secrets are hard!!! I am about going to burst if I don't tell someone (other than Ryan and the travel agent!!!!). Tomorrow night I'll be seeing Christy, so I'll tell her first. Then I can reveal the blog to her. Yay!

Yesterday, someone asked me if I was pregnant. Here's why: I was HOT! So hot, but they both had fleeces on and I had short sleeves. She asked me if I was pregnant. I said no. She said "Are you sure?" and I lied. It's an ok lie though, I won't feel too bad about it!

My calculations show that baby should be due around November 24th...smack dab in the middle of hunting season....mwah hahahaha! Ryan is THRILLED about the date. I guess we won't know "for sure" until Monday, but that is my estimation.

I am T I R E D but otherwise doing really well. I don't think sickness and stuff even starts this early. I am really going to try my best to eat as healthy as possible for baby too. I'm not going to be crazy (like I just ate 2 chocolate chip cookies!), but I want to be healthy. I cut out my diet cherry coke addiction...I mean....it was ONLY one a day, but I really was addicted. I had a coffee with 1/2 the espresso yesterday and no caffeine today.

I so wish I didn't have dog class tonight so I could just go to sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment