Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Well...at least I'll make an attempt! :)

To be fair, this quiet Sunday morning feels really strange because we seriously haven't had one of these in a long time. So much has happened since I last posted! Here's where we're all at.

We bought a house and moved to New Richmond, Wisconsin!
I turned 28 yesterday.
Conley is 10 months old and his 1 year birthday party is NEXT month!
Ryan's brother, Keagan, has been living with us for a month.

OK. So, that puts us at the present.

As for Conley, he is no longer a baby. He's a toddler. No lie. He hasn't mastered the "toddling" yet, but he looks like a real boy. He's in to everything and is all over the place.



He LOVES Tytan and yesterday has the first day where he really got to "PLAY" with his cousins Anna and Ryan when they came to visit. He was all over the place with them--going down the slide, pulling himself up on his playset. So fun to see him like that.
He is apparently at the stage where if I walk around the corner he thinks I've fallen off the face of the earth; therefore, I'm forced to sneak out of the room when he has his back turned or else I'm followed by quickly crawling baby. :) It's nice to be so loved though, right?

I need to get back in the swing of this blogging thing, but I'll make an honest attempt.

And NO. I'm not pregnant. Ha. Just living life and forgetting to blog about it!

Here's a few pics to get us up to speed.
@ our old house (June)


In his pool @ the new house (July)


@Nick and Katie's 70's themed wedding rehearsal (August)


@Como Zoo with Brenda, Corey, Anna & Ryan (August)


So, there we are. Here's hopes for a better blogger ahead. :)

1 comment: