Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

I've been up since 7am and am still going! 12 hours! I was tempted to take a nap around 5 when I got home, but then decided to just go to bed around 7:30 instead. :) The countdown begins.

I felt pretty good today! I think the key is my dumb vitamins. Last night I took them right before bed instead of during the day. Yes, I did want to throw up about 40 minutes after, but I didn't. So, I think that it what I'm going to start doing. Have a snack with them right before bed. Otherwise I worry that they are what is making me sick. Yuck.

We had Healthy Beginnings Class tonight at 7, or so I thought. That's what I wrote on the calendar. Ryan told me he thought it was 5, but since I wrote it on the calendar, I must be right. I wasn't. I had to cancel. Ryan was planning on leaving work for a couple hours for it and it was nearly 5 by the time I realized my mistake. I was wrong, he was right, blah blah blah.

Took Tytan for another good walk today. If it wasn't for him, I would definately not have the motivation to go on walks, but at least he's good for SOMETHING. :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment